Monday, July 31, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
woke up at de wrong time la.. dotz.. woke up earlier by one hr. dotz. so tired. went slp agn. hahax. so nice. woke up. rush to sch le. on MRT, saw Jia Hui at Chinese Garden station.. hmm.. didn't call him cuz he was listening to his ipod, he was quite a distance from me, he was standing n i'm sitting. went up n chatted wif him. hmm.. long time no chat wif him le.. hahax.. not much to talk abt yet alot to talk abt.. hahax. weird. so we chatted till it was my time to go for class le. guess he's skipping his lesson. hahax.. he's late smmore la.. -.-"' anyway, i went to class late oso la.. hahax.. but nvm lo.. since so lil ppl is present.. hahax.. woah.. i went into my class.. den they all v shocked le.. cuz i wearing formal.. n they are not wearing formal la.. hahax. but i wearing slippers lo.. hahax.. so un-glamorous.. but cuz it is raining, i dun wanna wet my nice nice shoe.. den i cannot run if i'm late in tt shoe.. n because it'll hurt my toe if i wear for it too long.. so all the reasons r gud enuf to say tt i'm a tomboy la.. hahax.. girly girly wanna-be.. but dun understand y ppl said i was girly.. o.0 ?? was doing my presentation slides.. waaa.. headache ar!!! shit la.. later i present.. blur blur agn.. aarrgghh!! so stupid of me. drink before an important day. smmore not enuf slp.. *toot toot me*

hmm.. hi hi agn.. didn't went for de presentation.. cuz got de Choir rehersal la.. dotz.. wasted onli.. i wore formal wear la.. haiz.. nvm la.. wear agn lo nxt monday.. i went to inform teacher abt my absentism from de presentation.. luckily she can understand.. went to meet up wif Joyce, Melissa, Lynette n Raine. so qiau meet Joannah. went to lib wif them. they sit down to talk talk while i do my work la.. hahax.. rushing for stuff.. lol.. mayb ppl will c me v cold n quiet recently la.. hahax.. onli my loyal fans know wad happen lo.. hmm.. went to de stadium.. waited there for so long la.. haha. grabbed a chance to talk to Dawnson. hahax.. abit weird weird la.. me is the first person to tell him tt he look younger than his age. hahax. okie la.. first time meet u i tot u were 20++ budden as i know u more.. u seems like 18? 19? onli la.. hahax.. hmm.. saw LeeWah came to stadium to watch me. hahax. too bad we no performance lo. hahax. my choir frenz spotted LeeWah from afar la.. hahax.. dun nid me to look for her anymore.. hahax.. den they all wave to her.. she eating her Meiji dark chocolate.. look so blur blur de.. hahax.. ate chocolate (leewah de ), eat fried chicken, eat dinner.. woah.. i eat alot la.. getting fatter n fatter le.. anyway, oso nvm la.. i ALREADI fat. hahax.. tired tired tired. haiz. everyday oso v tired. hahax. me n leewah got thousands things to talk la. hahax. tink i miss her oso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home